The other decorations of Hina-dougu
- These days Hina Dolls has a lot of new types decorations. I'll introduce a part of popular decorations.
- Nodate means out door tea ceremony.
- Biwa and Koto is traditional Japanese mucical instruments.
BIWA and KOTO
- Ohifu is an item to celebrate on the first hina-matsuri. wearing ohifu baby is good looking.
- Kamon is family crests. It is family symbols and it has a lot of patterns.
- Inu-bako are boxes in the form of a dog. These boxes are a pair of male and female dogs. A dog represents an easy delivery, so they are good luck charm for women.
The stairs and fence.
Arranged hina Dougu