Japanese Hanging Scroll :KAKEJIKU
HANGING SCROLLS of a DragonMore DRAGON!!
- Dragon's scroll might invite good luck of your life because several good things are inclining in these pictures. The part of pictures have good meanings on each. A dragon is one of the god which is taking the rains. The water is important of people's life so people are worshipping a dragon.
Hanging scroll of Kacho-GaMore KACHO-GA!!
- If I translate Kacho-Ga directly, it means flower and birds. However it doesn't mean only those. Kacho-ga is including fish, trees, moon, river and ,etc. In other words, It show us a natural scenery so you can feel like an each season with Kacho-Ga.
Hanging scroll of Sansui-GaMore SANSUI-GA
- Sansui-Ga is a picture of landscape which is usually imaged by an artist. Some of the picture have rules to draw because it has a meaning on each. They are usually including the meanig for good fortune.
HANGING SCROLLS of a Ukiyo-eMore UKIYO-E
- Ukiyo-e is a portrait of the popular actors, beautiful women and scenery with wooden block print. Japanese people didn't notice the worth for a long time so they used to wrap the pottery, lacquer ware and something for export to France. Japanese articles was popular in France at that time so French people noticed the worth and correct them, after that, They were spread to the world so Ukiyoe is very famous in the world.
HANGING SCROLLS of Bussyo
- These Kakejiku are one of the most famous Buddhist or Shinto scripture, but they are really complecated to explane for me so I don't itroduce them here. But if you are intreted is the ones, please tell me. I can send you a catalog.
HANGING SCROLLS of Butsu-Ga
- These Kakejiku are painted the Buddha, but they are really complecated to explane for me so I don't itroduce them here. But if you are intreted is the ones, please tell me. I can send you a catalog. This type of Kakujiku has a different style of Hyo-so.
"KAKEJIKU" is a hanging scroll for putting TOKONOMA.
- Japanese people used to put seasonal "KAKEJIKU" on each season. The picture of "KAKEJIKU" have some meaning depends on Chinese culture so they usually put them for good fortune of themselves. "KAKEJIKU" is made from a picture and a frame. The picture is called "HONSHI". "HYOSO" means making the frame for "HONSHI". In short, it is "KAKEJIKU". Choosing the materials for "HYOUSO" is very important for "KAKEJIKU" because if they had a bad combination, it would spoil the good picture. Then, "HYOUSO" have several styles which are decided for the pictures but almost the "KAKEJIKU" we introduce here is completed by Hon "HYOUSO" exclud "UKIYO-E".
- Notice: Our products are not hand painted because you can easy to get brand-new ones.
- It is made from GICLEE techniques.
This web site is selling Kakejiku. If you want to see more contents, please ask us.
- If you want to come to our store. I'm really sorry. We couldn't provides a good service at the store because our Japanese staffs can't speak English. we also don't have any stock of Kakejiku.
Sekku doll store
- Address: 2027 Shimomizo, Minami-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa,
- 252-0335 JAPAN
- Fax: +81-42-778-0524