The meaning of HYOSO
- Please compare with the Hyo-so picture and without it.
- You can easy to under stand how much important Hyoso is.
The name of parts for HON HYO-SO
The fabrics of CHU-MAWASHI It is important for Kakejiku.
The fabrics for each picture are chosen the best one.
"KAKEJIKU" is a hanging scroll for putting TOKONOMA.
HYOSO means making the frame for Honshi.In short, it is Kakejiku. Choosing the materials for Hyoso is very important for Kakejiku because if they had a bad combination, it would spoil the good picture. Then, Hyoso have several styles which are decided for the pictures but almost the Kakejiku we introduce here is completed by Hon Hyoso exclude Ukiyo-e.
- Notice: Our products are not hand painted because you can easy to get brand-new ones.
- It is made from GICLEE techniques.
This web site is selling Kakejiku. If you want to see more contents, please ask us.
- If you want to come to our store. I'm really sorry. We couldn't provides a good service at the store because our Japanese staffs can't speak English. we also don't have any stock of Kakejiku.
Japanese Doll Store
- Address: 660-1 Aiharamachi, Machidashi, Tokyo,
- 194-0211 JAPAN
- Fax: +81-42-771-6235